Please remember the Community Organisation Grants Scheme (COGS) application deadline is coming up and Migrant Action Trust is running a free workshop.
Almost all community groups are eligible for COGS, so please make the time to come if you run a community organisation.
Afternoon tea will be provided - please bring $5 for unlimited servings of: Chai, Indian rice cakes (idli) and delicious Coconut Chutney.
Please register to confirm your attendance here:
At this workshop Honey Rasalan will assist you with:
- Setting up your login to the new online system - a little complicated to set up
- Orienting your project to the new COGS funding priorities
- Wording your application to maximise success
- Preparing project budgets
- Understanding what "Funding for Outcomes" means and how to write your project application to this framework
Ideally, before the workshop, you should:
- Set up your online login (because you have to call DIA to activate it and they are not open on the weekend)
Open this link to setup your login
- Have a project/s in mind that you want funded - even write up a draft outline of the project/s
- On the day, please bring your own laptop.
- We strongly suggest you BRING TWO PEOPLE per organisation as this application is difficult to do on your own.
766 Sandringham Road Ext
Google map and directions